PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PETKUS ROMANIA SRL, in its capacity as author/owner/administrator of the https://www.petkus.ro website, observes the private character and the security of the information provided by you when you use this website, including that of the personal data, for which it has created and applies the policy herein regarding personal data protection.
As of May 25th, 2018, Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) becomes applicable in all the Member States of the European Union.
Our company will manage all the personal data received when you use the web page according to the legal provisions in force regarding personal data protection and security.
- The purpose of collecting personal data
PETKUS ROMANIA uses personal data in order to present the products it markets, as well as the services it provides, to inform on the available special offers, to perform market research for improving standards related to the activity it carries out, for the users of this website to be able to contact our company to request more detailed information regarding the products and/or the services of PETKUS ROMANIA.
If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data for the above mentioned purposes, you can, at any moment and without justification, express your opinion in this regard by sending a written request, using our company’s contact details mentioned hereunder.
- Data categories collected through this website
In order to acknowledge the information presented on the website of PETKUS ROMANIA SRL, it is not necessary to give your personal data. However, if you want to contact our company, you need to provide us with the following data, through the contact form:
- last name and forename;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address.
For the technical use of the website, PETKUS ROMANIA SRL can temporarily use the following information, which is automatically highlighted to the administrator of this website:
– Internet Protocol address (IP);
– domain name (URL);
– access data;
– the client’s access file (the file name and the URL);
– the HTTP code of the response password;
– the web page data where it is accessed from;
– the name of the browser;
These data, sent as part of the website viewing process or by direct e-mail, will be used only for the purpose for which they were sent. The information collected from visitors will not be marketed or disclosed, with the exception of the situations where legitimate interests must be observed or legal obligations must be fulfilled.
PETKUS ROMANIA SRL, through its website, will not request and will not use the following information: home address, personal identification number, photograph, bank data, racial or ethnic origin, party membership, trade union membership, sex life, political, religious and philosophical beliefs, criminal convictions, administrative penalties or non-criminal fines, health condition.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. You can block cookie files or you can set the browser to receive a warning message before any cookies are saved to the PC.
However, cookie modules can be necessary for using certain apps on our website and by blocking the cookie modules, you will not be able to access certain apps.
- User rights
- Right to be informed – the right to be informed by PETKUS ROMANIA SRL regarding the processing and the protection of personal data;
- Right to access the data – the right to obtain from PETKUS ROMANIA SRL the confirmation of whether or not your personal data are processed by the company;
- Right to rectification – the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete the data that are incomplete;
- Right to data erasure (right to be forgotten) – the right to obtain the erasure of personal data, if the legal provisions are met;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to data portability – the right to obtain the personal data in a format that is easy to read and understand, as well as the right to request that PETKUS ROMANIA SRL transfer the data to another controller;
- Right to not be subjected to an individual decision – the right to request and obtain the withdrawal, the annulment or the change of any decision based exclusively on processing being carried out by automated means (including profiling);
- The right to refer the matter to a court or to The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing with a complaint regarding the violation of the rights resulting from the legislation on personal data protection.
In order to exercise these rights, you can submit a request in writing, dated and signed, to PETKUS ROMANIA SRL, using the following information: postal address: Bd. Tudor Vladimirescu nr. 22, Green Gate, Etaj 11, Sector 5, Bucharest; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.